Blue Bird offers service training for technicians at their corporate headquarters in Fort Valley, GA. Training is offered on both the Type C Vision conventional and Type D All American transit school bus products.
These workshops cover both chassis and body topics, including troubleshooting, maintenance, and common repairs. Included as part of the program is also an assembly line tour of how Blue Bird school buses are manufactured. Workshops are typically 4 days in length.
Blue Bird offers this training at no cost. Attendees are responsible for paying for air/ground transportation, lodging, meals and other incidental costs.
If you are interested in attending one of these factory workshops, please contact Colby Blagg at 800-258-2473.
2013 Blue Bird Factory Training Schedule :
- Type C Blue Bird Vision: May 13 - 16, 2013
- Type D Blue Bird All American: July 8 - 11, 2013
- Type C Blue Bird Vision: July 22 - 25, 2013
- Type D Blue Bird All American: October 7 - 10, 2013
- Type C Blue Bird Vision: October 28 - 31, 2013
Download the 2013 Blue Bird Factory Service Training Workshop Sign up Sheet (PDF file)