Available through Blue Bird's Vantage portal, it includes free access to 100% of the instructional modules contained in the Associate Level Technician Certification. Just some of the modules included in this free training content include:
Modules are generally short and may contain video content, photos, and/or schematics depending on the content. There is a knowledge check at the end of each module to ensure you have mastered the concepts before moving on to the next topic.
First, you need access to Blue Bird's Vantage Portal. If you already have access, skip down below to Step 2 on how to enroll in Blue Bird's Tech Book.
To request Blue Bird Vantage access, click this link and complete the form. If you qualify, we will set you up with a Vantage username & Blue Bird will automatically email you a password to login. Once you receive that, move on to Step 2.
Not sure if you have Vantage access or what your password is? Still complete the Vantage Request form on our website and we'll figure it out together!
1. Login to Blue Bird Vantage
2. Hover over the Blue Bird Academy link on top menu bar and click Technician Training
3. Scroll down to the middle of the page in the Tech's Book image and click the blue ENROLL NOW button.
4. You are now in the Blue Bird Academy site.
5. You may need to complete your profile information with your address information. If you are a school district, select Y when asked "Are you registering/purchasing training on behalf of a tax exempt entity?" Don't worry - there is still no cost for the Tech Book access! Enter your school district's name in the last box and then click the green Save button at the bottom.
6. Click the blue Dashboard button in the upper left corner and choose Catalog.
7. Blue Bird Tech's Book should show up near the top of the catalog list. Click the blue Enroll button in the lower right corner of the box.
8. Confirm your enrollment by clicking the green Yes button.
9. Congratulations! You are now enrolled and can begin the course by clicking the blue Start button.
You can start and pause the modules at any time. To return to the Tech's Book, just follow the same process to access the Blue Bird Academy. You will just click Resume within the Blue Bird Tech's Book module.
We hope you find this training resource valuable within your organization.
Feel free to share this information with other technicians in your organization so they can sign up and access the content as well!
Should you have any questions about this, please contact us at (800) 258-2473.