WBS is looking for a new bus PDI technician to join our Service Department. This position is responsible for pre-delivery and inspection (PDI) on new buses prior to delivery to the customer.
This work requires visual inspection of components and systems repair and / or installation of dealer options as required by the customer. The PDI Technician work performance must be timely and efficient, demonstrating the high performance standards at Western Bus Sales.
- Company: Western Bus Sales
- Location: 30355 SE Highway 212, Boring, OR 97009
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Travel: Light to none
- Education Level: High School
- Complete pre-delivery inspections of new buses
- Identify and repair warranty concerns determined necessary
- Test drive vehicles to confirm complaint and/or repair
- Experience with automotive, truck or bus repair or service
- Preference will be given to truck, bus and / or heavy equipment experience
- Commitment to WBS company philosophy regarding customer service and sales
- Positive and helpful attitude towards vendors, customers, and fellow employees
- Well organized, attentive to detail and efficient with time
- Possess a willingness and ability to learn
- Good communication skills including email, text, phone
- Able to describe in written reports the mechanical and diagnostic work performed
- Strong computer experience with email programs, internet browsers, and Windows based programs
- Clean and care for shop tools and equipment
- Able to supply own hand tools
- Possess an active driver license with clean driving record. Commercial driver’s license will be required within 180 days.
Send your resume to the attention of Nate Borth via email.