Entry Level Auto Body Technician
WBS is looking for an Entry Level Auto Body Technician to join our Paint Department. This position is responsible for body and paint work on buses and unfinished parts.
Work performance must be timely and efficient, demonstrating the high performance standards at Western Bus Sales.
- Company: Western Bus Sales
- Location: 30355 SE Highway 212, Boring, OR 97009
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Travel: Light to none
- Education Level: High School
- Some basic repair tools are required along with a portable tool box for storage.
- Removal and refitting of new parts such as bumpers, fenders, grills, moldings and other bolt-on items, and small to medium metal repairs including finishing and priming.
- Disassembly of chrome, trim, bumpers, accessories and the re-assembly of those items after painting.
- Sanding, masking, cleaning, priming and general prep of vehicles prior to painting.
- Experience with auto body and paint repair
- Commitment to WBS company philosophy regarding customer service and sales
- Positive and helpful attitude towards vendors, customers, and fellow employees
- Well organized, attentive to detail and efficient with time
- Possess a willingness and ability to learn
- Good communication skills including email
- Able to describe in written reports the mechanical and diagnostic work performed
- Strong computer experience with email programs, internet browsers, and Windows based programs
- Clean and care for shop tools and equipment
- Able to supply own hand tools
- Possess an active driver license with clean driving record. Commercial driver’s license will be required within 180 days.
Send your resume to the attention of Rian Kerron via email.